Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Letting Go

Letting Go is not to stop caring -- it means I can't do it for someone else.
Letting Go is not to cut myself off -- it's the realization that I can't control another.
Letting Go is not to enable -- but to allow learning from natural consequences.
Letting Go is to admit powerlessness -- which means the outcome is not in my hands.
Letting Go is not to try to change or blame another -- it's to make the most of myself.
Letting Go is not to fix -- but to be supportive; it's not to judge -- but to allow another to be a human being.
Letting go is not to be in the middle, arranging the outcome -- but to allow others to effect their own destinies.
Letting go is not to be protective -- it's to permit another to face reality.
Letting go is not to deny -- but to accept.
Letting go is not to nag, scold, or argue -- but instead to search out my own shortcomings and correct them.
Letting go is not to criticize and regulate anybody-- but to try to become what I dream I can be.
Letting go is not regret the past -- but to grow and live for the future.
Letting go is to fear less and live more.
-from an unknown author

On my point of view, letting go is really hard to do but it's the only way to move on for a better tomorrow; it's not saying I love you less but it is saying I love you more...I just want both of us to be happy and at peace. You will stay in my heart forever and for always. God bless us.

No comments:

Post a Comment