Thursday, June 18, 2009

Certainty

"Never say it is certain for only God knows certainty."
This is a quote I made for myself when I was facing the biggest mountain I ever had my entire life. People sometimes when they have everything and have achieved their goals; they thought they were on top and doesn't need help with anybody or refused to get help. BUT you know what, in this world, things changed in just a snap! That is why we should be careful on our thoughts, on our actions and try not to step on anybody. I want to share a passage from the Bible which I really like, these are the words I hold on to in my everyday living, especially when things are going rough, tough and hopeless.

"Blessed be the name of God from age to age, for wisdom and power are his. He changes times and seasons, deposes kings and sets up kings; He gives wisdom to the wise and knowledge to those who have understanding. He reveals deep and hidden things; He knows what is in the darkness. and light dwells with Him. To you, O God of my ancestors, I give thanks and praise, for You have given me wisdom and power, and have reaveled to me what we asked of you, for you have revealed to us what the king ordered." Daniel 2:20-23.

All I want to imply here is that trust in God is the best we can do in life because He will always make a way and I believe that He is always on time and to Him all things are possible, certainty that is.

No comments:

Post a Comment