Sunday, October 30, 2011

Sentiments

Instruction: Listen to the song while reading the poem. 


When LOVE Hurts

Nights of crying
Days of weeping
Tears won't stop flowing
Heart beats bitterly fast
Breathe..... 
Well, I can't just breathe!

The thoughts of you with her
Caressing her with your tender touch
Kissing her with your passionate lips
Loving her like a love song 
Like Selena Gomez's song.

Thinking your future with her,
Your whole family and friends
Just adores her!
You even can't live without her
That's when love hurts the most.

I guess some women are lucky
Even without trying 
They can have all they wanted
The love!
The man!
Everything!
Is like a Mida's touch.

Love is wonderful
Yet the deadliest thing 
I have ever felt in my whole life.
The pain won't leave me alone.
It's like a ghost that follows me through the dark
Like a nightmare in my sleep
And a monster under my bed!

How will the heart mend?
When it's broken?
When it's been betrayed
When it is afraid to Love Again?
Where is the Power of Love?
When HURT pierced my Heart with Sorrow?
_______________________________________________________
Footnotes:
You could also read my poems at poetrycraze.

Before i say goodbye (for now), I wanted to lighten your mood from this dramatic poem here's a link to Selena Gomez "love you like a love song" and to make your mood even lighter here's a really cute link. Click hereCHEERS! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment